SCS Plus was established in 1997 as a workshop for the production of beech veneer seats and backs, with 20 employees.
Good business practices and high quality of products have ensured constant growth and development of the company, so that today the company employs 160 workers and produces more than 700 different models.
The product range of veneer products includes:
seats, backrests, seatshells, panels, furniture parts with impeccable surfaces and for upholstering.
Finishing of veneer parts can be done by:
lacquering, staining, painting application of HPL, CPL and the usage of all kinds of exotic veneers according to our customer's needs
Over the last few years, we have also started producing injected plastic parts for furniture as well as blow moulded plastic parts such as seats, backs and seatshells.
These products are being exclusively exported to the EU market.
The company sells its products solely in the EU market and 90% of that to the German market, directly to the furniture manufacturers.
Superior technical equipment and personnel enables rapid production of tools according to customers' requirements and technical drawings and guarantees high quality of productcs.
The machinery is made up of three hot presses, ten presses for curving with high frequency generators, five CNC machining centers, a complete lacquering set up, a line for panel processing, as well as a number of smaller specialized woodworking machines.
Swiss organization SWITZERLAND GLOBAL ENTERPRISE (SIPPO) made available to SCS.plus:
- - a visit to the Interzum Fair in Cologne in 2013
- - an exhibition at the Interzum Fair in Cologne in 2015
- - an exhibition at the ZOW Fair in Bad Salzuflen in 2014
- - an exhibition at the Interzum Fair in Cologne in 2019
Standards that we achieved, confirmed by the certificates, talk about the quality of our operations and orientation towards a customer.
Satisfying requests, needs and expectations of our customers through continuous widening of our production program and quality improvement. The embodiment of our business ethics is to adhere to good business practices, whether it is relations with our customers or with our competitors. We respect the rights of our employees guaranteeing them work safety as well as continuous investment in their training and knowledge.
Protecting and improving the reputation of our company, in order to be a recognized international business partner and the perfect workplace to train and motivate employees.
- - Increasing brand visibility and awareness
- - Company growth
- - Acquiring new markets
- - Increase in production
- - Taking care of employees
- - Protecting the environment
- - Profit growth
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
Successful business and achievement of goals have resulted in numerous awards:
- - "Golden table" award for the S-Baby high chair at the International fair "Teaching tools 2005" - Belgrade fair
- - Traditional award of the Regional Chamber of Commerce Zajecar for the results achieved in the years 2009 and 2010
- - Award for the most innovative company in Eastern Serbia awarded by the Regional Development Agency Eastern Serbia (RARIS)
- - Award from the Serbian Chamber of Commerce for the results achieved in the development and advancement of the economy
- - Award for the exporter of the year in the category of the Best Female Enterpreneur awarded by the Agency for foreign investments and promotion of exports (SIEPA)
- - Captain Misa Anastasijevic Charter
The company recognizes the importance and necessity of socially responsible behavior and strives to achieve the overall ethic of its business as a respected member of the community to which it belongs. In 2012, the company was awarded the Corporate Social Responsibility Award by the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.